You can find your unique crypto wallet addresses on web or the Coinbase mobile app. You can also use your unique wallet addresses to find your transaction hash ID on a block explorer.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- Go to Crypto addresses.
- Under Asset, click Add to get the QR code for each cryptocurrency.
- You can also click All Assets near the top to choose a different cryptocurrency.
- Tap Receive on the Home tab.
- Tap the asset at the bottom to view a list of supported assets.
- Select the asset you'd like to receive.
- Once the asset is selected, the QR code and address will populate.
- Let the sender scan your QR code, or tap Copy or Share address and choose your send method to share with the sender.
You'll see that you may have multiple addresses associated with your account - you can use any of these addresses for receiving bitcoin or ether, as long as it is the correct address type for the cryptocurrency you wish to use.
Don't be alarmed if you see addresses that you don't remember creating - we automatically generate a new address for every transaction and whenever we move funds between your wallet and our cold storage system. For more information on this, check out: Why did my wallet address change?
You can also add a label to keep track of which addresses you've used for what. From this view, you can see a QR code which can be scanned or embedded in your website. You can also sign a message with the address.