You can find your unique crypto addresses from your computer or the Coinbase mobile app.
- Sign into your coinbase account
- Go to Crypto addresses
- Under Asset, click Add to get the QR code for each crytpocurrency
- You can also click All Assets near the top to choose a different crytpocurrency
- Tap at the bottom
- Tap Receive
- Tap the asset at the bottom to view a list of supported assets
- Once selected, tap Share address and choose your send method
You'll see that you may have multiple addresses associated with your account - you can use any of these addresses for receiving bitcoin or ether, as long as it is the correct address type for the digital currency you wish to use.
Don't be alarmed if you see addresses that you don't remember creating - we automatically generate a new address for every transaction and whenever we move funds between your wallet and our cold storage system. For more information on this, check out: Why did my wallet address change?
You can also add a label to keep track of which addresses you've used for what. From this view, you can see a QR code which can be scanned or embedded in your website. You can also sign a message with the address.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.