In celebration of Coinbase’s Dogecoin listing, the Coinbase Dogecoin Listing Sweepstakes is launching a giveaway. The sweepstakes is available to US residents and Washington DC (excluding: Hawaii, other US territories). The sweepstakes starts June 3rd at 1:30 PM PDTand ends June 10th at 11:59 PM PDT.
- 1 winner will receive up to $300,000 in Dogecoin.
- 10 winners will receive $30,000 in Dogecoin.
- 6,000 winners will receive $100 in Dogecoin.
- The total prize giveaway is more than $1.2M in Dogecoin.
How do I enter the sweepstakes?
To enter, you must:
- Be an existing or new account holder
- Opt in to participate in the sweepstakes
- Complete $100 in trade (buy/sell) of Dogecoin on coinbase.com between June 3rd at 1:30PM PDT and June 10th at 11:59PM PTD.
How will I know that I successfully entered the sweepstakes?
Once you’ve successfully completed both entry requirements you’ll receive an email from [email protected] confirming your sweepstakes entry within 24 hours (check your junk folder if you don’t see it).
I didn’t receive an entry confirmation email
If you didn’t receive an email from [email protected] confirming your sweepstakes entry, please make sure that you’ve opted into the sweepstakes and completed at least $100 of trades in DOGE from coinbase.com by June 10th, 2021 at 11:50 PDT.
I’m having trouble opting in or trading and the sweepstakes ends soon
If you’re having issues completing the steps to create a Coinbase.com account, or to opt in and trade Dogecoin timely, you can enter the sweepstakes by mail.
To enter by mail:
- Handwrite your name, address, email address, telephone number, and date of birth on a 3x5 card.
- Mail the card with the above information to:
Coinbase Dogecoin Sweepstakes
PO Box 738
Syosset, NY 11791-0738
The return address and mailing address must be handwritten. Mail-in entries must include all requested information (as stated above) to be considered an entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 10th, 2021 and received by June 15th, 2021. Earn one (1) entry per postcard/envelope. One entry per person. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
How do I know that this email or social media post about the Coinbase Sweepstakes is legitimate?
Here are some tips to confirm that the Coinbase Sweepstakes content is actually from Coinbase:
- Coinbase will never ask you to send funds
- Coinbase emails will always come from [email protected] or [email protected]
- Check the URL to make sure it directs you to Coinbase.com
- Report any phishing attempts or scams to our team
- If you encounter any scams, please report them to [email protected]
How will I know if I’m a winner?
Important: Winners are required to agree to have their first name, last initial, city, and state published on the complete winners list. For more information please see our additional sweepstakes rules.
For full Sweepstakes eligibility, terms and conditions, please visit this page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.