If you forgot your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the Password Reset page.
- Enter the email address associated with your Coinbase account and select RESET PASSWORD to receive an email.
- From the email, select Reset password to open a window where you'll enter a new password.
- Enter your new password in the Choose A Password and Confirm Password fields, then select UPDATE PASSWORD.
- You can now sign in with your new password.
Check out our Password FAQ to learn about password requirements on Coinbase and more.
What happens if I reset my password from a new device?
As a security precaution, if you reset your password from a device you have not previously authorized, you may not be able to send crypto from your account for up to 48 hours.
To avoid this restriction, request a password reset from a previously authorized device.