If your SEPA deposit is not in your EUR wallet it is likely because:
- The name on the deposit does not match the legal name on the Coinbase account
- The currency you sent does not match that on your Coinbase account
- Your unique reference code was incorrect or not included in your deposit
- Your ID was not verified at the time of deposit
- Your SEPA information and IBAN were not added to your Payment Methods
- Your SEPA transfer was sent through an intermediary bank
- Your deposit was sent from an unsupported country
To ensure you're able to deposit funds, please complete the following steps:
- Check that the Legal Name on your Coinbase account matches the name of the account the deposit was sent from, and that the deposit was sent in Euros
- Confirm your SEPA information for your bank is correct here.
- Confirm your ID has been uploaded and successfully verified here.
Note: Coinbase partners with an Estonian bank. To ensure the IBAN is correct, please select Estonia and not Ireland as the country when sending deposits.
If all of the above are complete and you still have not received your deposit, please contact us or reply to your existing case.
If your SEPA deposit was successful but your bank has not been approved for withdrawals it is likely because:
- The IBAN of your deposit does not match the IBAN added on your account
- The deposit is missing an IBAN
- You have not added a SEPA account with an IBAN to your Payment Methods
To verify your SEPA account for withdrawals, please complete the following steps:
- Confirm your SEPA information for your bank shows the correct IBAN and BIC for the account you are sending funds from here.
- Contact us or reply to your existing case with the correct IBAN for your account.