For security purposes, Coinbase does not support the delivery of 2-factor authentication (2FA) codes via voice call. If you have a landline registered with your Coinbase account, follow these steps to upgrade your security:
- Sign in to the Coinbase website with your username and password
- Click on the link "Unable to submit one-time code."
- Click on "I no longer own the phone number ending in +1 xxx xxx 1234" (as an example)
- Complete the Account Recovery process by following the steps listed
- Increase your security by enabling Authenticator: https://www.coinbase.com/security_upgrade
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.