Who do I contact for a subpoena request or dispute or to send a legal document?

For Law Enforcement Offices only: Information requests for criminal matters should be directed to [email protected]

If you are trying serve Coinbase with official court documents or a subpoena, these documents must be sent to our Registered Agent for Service of Process. Contact information for our registered agent in your state may be found here.

For other less formal legal documents, you may send such documents to the Coinbase Legal Team through the US Postal Service. If you would like to mail documents to our Legal team, please use this address:

Coinbase Legal
PO Box 26409
San Francisco, CA 94126

For the Department of Financial Services, see contact information here: 

The New York State Department of Financial Services
One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511
+1 (212) 709-1540
Please visit https://www.dfs.ny.gov for additional information

If you would like to file a formal complaint with Coinbase, please contact us via this help page.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact us