Coinbase may delay digital currency transactions sent from your Coinbase account if we suspect that you did not authorize the transaction.
If you DID NOT authorize the transaction:
- Immediately disable sign-in on your Coinbase account using the link in the delay notification email,
- You can cancel it at any time during the delay period
If you DID authorize the transaction:
- Take no action and the transaction will complete within 72 hours.
- From the Coinbase website, use the "Accelerate Withdrawal" button to complete ID verification, including a photo taken of your face. This step must be completed to accelerate every single delayed withdrawal or send, despite having an approved ID upload and selfie. Once completed, your transaction will be sent.
- Use the Cancel button to cancel the transaction if you no longer wish to withdraw or send. You can create a new transaction to an email or digital currency address that you have sent to previously
Please contact us if you ever see any suspicious activity on your account.