Depositing with a UK bank account
To verify your bank account, we recommend you make an initial deposit of at least £50 to your Exchange GBP wallet. Once the funds reach your account, then your bank account will automatically be verified.
To initiate a deposit:
1. Ensure you are signed out out of all other Coinbase accounts
2. On Coinbase Exchange, select Portfolio
3. On the right-hand side, select Deposit > GBP > Faster Payments
4. Follow the instructions shown
Note: It’s important to include the Reference Code to ensure that the deposit is correctly associated with your Coinbase account.
Your funds will take up to 1 business day to appear in your account after you’ve sent them.
Withdrawing to a UK bank account
Before you can withdraw GBP to your bank account, you will first need to complete a successful SEPA deposit to your Exchange account. You won't need to enter any bank credentials on Coinbase to complete verification.
To withdraw GBP from your Coinbase account:
1. Select Portfolio after signing in
2. On the right-hand side, select Withdraw > GBP > Faster Payments
3. Select the receiving bank account under To
4. Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw
5. Confirm the amount and select Withdraw
Withdrawals typically take 1-2 business days to complete.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.