Coinbase Wallet allows you to adjust the miner fee when you start a transaction using ERC-20 funds. If you choose to adjust the miner fee, you'll be presented with the option to select the speed at which your transaction will be picked up and confirmed by the network.
- Slow: transaction is less expensive and will take longer to confirm.
- Normal: transaction is priced at an average rate and will take an average time to confirm.
- Fast: transaction is the most expensive but the transaction will also confirm the quickest.
To adjust your transaction speed
- Tap at the right of the miner fee amount.
- Select your speed.
You can also customize the miner fee. Selecting this option will allow you to manually enter the gas price, gas limit, and nonce of the transaction.
The ERC-20 funds I sent are 'stuck'
At this time, Coinbase Wallet does not have an automatic way to cancel a stuck transaction.
However, if you wish to cancel a stuck transaction, you can do it manually by following these steps:
- Open the stuck transaction details in Etherscan, note down the nonce.
- Go back to Wallet, send a 0 ETH transaction to any valid address, but select normal or fast as the miner fee options and then replace the nonce in the custom section with the stuck transaction’s nonce.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.