You can add new team members to your Coinbase Prime account. It’s important to understand the roles and permissions available prior to adding a team member to your account.
- Sign in to Coinbase Prime.
- Click your profile picture (or the circle and letter icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the Gear Settings icon.
- Click the Team Members tab.
- Click Invite Team Member.
- Enter the team member’s name, email address, and role.
- Next to Video Approver, move the toggle if you’d like to allow team members to confirm higher risk actions through recorded video calls..
- This option isn’t available for the following roles: Auditor and Team Manager.
- Click Confirm New Team Member.
- Verify your identity with your YubiKey.
Note: It may take up to 3 business days for your team member to be added. This change requires General consensus approvals. Once they’re reached, the Prime Operations team will validate and process the request. This includes contacting you (the requester) to collect the new team member’s identification (valid passport or driver’s license) and/or YubiKey preferences, if applicable. You can track the status under Pending Approvals in the Activity tab.