You can edit the Max Withdrawal and Trusted Address Protection transactions settings on your Coinbase Prime account.
- Sign in to Coinbase Prime.
- Click your profile picture (or the circle and letter icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the Gear Settings icon.
- Click the Security tab.
- Next to Max Withdrawal, under Action, click Edit.
- Select the maximum amount that can be withdrawn in a single transaction > Confirm Changes.
- This action requires consensus approvals before it’s processed.
- Verify your identity with your YubiKey.