You can edit the video verification settings on your Coinbase Prime account.
- Sign in to Coinbase Prime.
- Click your profile picture (or the circle and letter icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the Gear Settings icon.
- Click the Security tab.
- Next to Video verification requirement, under Action, click Edit.
- Enter the number of approvals required to verify transactions via Video Calls > Confirm Changes.
- This action requires General consensus approvals before it’s processed.
- Verify your identity with your YubiKey.