Withdraw from your Portfolio page
- Find the asset you want to withdraw and click Withdraw from the Actions column on the far right (if you can't take any actions, your user role doesn't have the permissions to perform those actions)
- Click Withdraw to External Address
- Choose the wallet you want to withdraw from
- Choose the wallet you want to deposit funds to (if you have Trusted Address Protection enabled, you must choose an address from your address book)
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to withdraw
- Click Preview Withdrawal
- If the preview summary looks good, click Initiate
- Authorize with your YubiKey
- Once authorized, your withdraw has been initiated, but still requires approvals
- Authorized Approvers will be notified about pending approvals
- Once approved through consensus, your transfer will process
- A video call may be required as a security measure
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.