Eligible Pro users will receive a personalized incentive in BTC in their Coinbase account once they move their entire current Coinbase Pro balance to Advanced Trade. Advanced Trade on Coinbase.com has the same fee structure as Pro and the same advanced trading tools.
How to qualify for incentive
- Initiate the transfer via the Withdraw button on the Portfolios page or the Transfer Funds button on the Coinbase banner at the top of the page.
- Click All portfolios to transfer all your funds at once to Coinbase.com.
- If you have open orders on Pro, cancel them on the Orders page prior to the transfer for the funds to be included in your transfer.
- You can track your transfer status on the Withdrawals page.
- When your transfer is complete, your funds are available to trade immediately.
- You will receive an email when the incentive has been deposited into your Coinbase account.
Your 30 day trailing volume on Coinbase Pro account at the time of your All Portfolios transfer will transmit with you to Advanced Trade.
Note: This offer is available to select Coinbase Pro users who have a non-zero balance and created their account prior to May 12, 2022 at 12:00 A.M EST. This is not available to Coinbase users in Japan and Singapore.
At least one transfer must be initiated via the All Portfolios button to be eligible for incentive
Users can only qualify for and claim the incentive once
Coinbase reserves the right to revoke any offer, at its sole discretion
Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for all offers at any time, and for any reason
Void where prohibited or if Coinbase determines that the customer is not eligible for the offer
Value of reward determined by Coinbase at the time of deposit
All new user accounts are subject to internal policy reviews
You are responsible for reporting and paying applicable taxes related to any incentive payment, to the extent applicable
The Coinbase Pro Migration Incentive is subject to and governed by the Coinbase User Agreement, Coinbase Trading Rules, and the Additional Terms included on this page (the "Terms"). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Coinbase User Agreement and these Terms, these Terms control. Learn more about geographic eligibility.