The Coinbase Wallet NFT Sweepstakes is a giveaway available to eligible Coinbase Wallet users—see the eligibility requirements below. The sweepstakes starts October 20th at 12 PM PDT and ends October 26th at 11:59 PM PDT. The winner will be announced around November 15th. See the official rules for more details.
1 winner will receive 1 Bored Ape Yacht Club #4609 NFT
You must meet the eligibility criteria and complete the entry steps below in order to qualify for the sweepstakes.
To be eligible to enter the sweepstakes, you must:
You are a citizen in the United States (excluding Hawaii); District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec); or the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
Have a Coinbase Wallet—this is a separate product from a Coinbase.com account.
You can download the Coinbase Wallet mobile app and set up a new one or import an existing wallet. For steps on how to do so, see these instructions.
To enter the sweepstakes, you must:
Follow @Coinbase on Twitter.
Tweet your Coinbase Wallet username with the hashtag #CoinbaseWalletSweepstakes. Please make sure that your tweet is publicly visible from the entry period through the time that we announce a winner.
For step 2, you can share your username with or without the “@” symbol. Note that if you use the “@” symbol before your Coinbase Wallet username on Twitter, that will try to find an associated Twitter account.
Can I enter the sweepstakes if I already have a Coinbase Wallet?
Yes, the Coinbase Wallet NFT Sweepstakes is available for new and existing Coinbase Wallet users.
Where can I find my Coinbase Wallet username?
Your username (@example) is displayed at the top of the screen when you open the Coinbase Wallet mobile app. You can also find it in your Settings under Profile.
How will I know if I’m a winner?
Coinbase will contact the winner directly on Twitter from our official @Coinbase handle. Winners are required to respond to the notification message within 48 hours.
Important: Winners are required to agree to have their first name, last initial, city, and state published on the complete winners list. For more information, please see our additional terms and conditions.
Creating a Coinbase Wallet
How to set up a new Coinbase Wallet
2. Tap Create a new wallet and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Enter a username—this is how other Coinbase Wallet users can find you. Note that you will not be able to change your username.
4. Select your preferred privacy settings (these can be changed later in Settings) and security options.
5. Securely back up your 12-word recovery phrase. We recommend storing this in a secure location, such as a password manager or writing it down and storing it somewhere safe.
How to import an existing crypto wallet into Coinbase Wallet
1. Download the Coinbase Wallet app.
2. Tap I already have a wallet. Note that you will need to enter your wallet’s 12-word recovery phrase in order to import it into Coinbase Wallet.
3. Accept the terms and conditions.
4. Enter a username - this is how other Coinbase Wallet users can find you. You will not be able to change your username.
5. Select your preferred privacy settings (these can be changed later in Settings) and security options.
6. Confirm your 12-word recovery phrase.
I’m having trouble setting up my Coinbase Wallet
Please reach out to Coinbase Support for help.
How to avoid giveaway scams
Here are some tips to confirm that the Coinbase Sweepstakes content you see on social media is actually from Coinbase:
Coinbase will never ask you to send funds or provide your signin credentials.
If you encounter any phishing attempts or scams, please report them to [email protected]
For full terms and conditions, please see the official rules.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.