What is Coinbase Earn?
Coinbase Earn allows anyone to learn about different cryptocurrencies via educational content. Eligible Coinbase users are able to "unlock" lessons on top of the content where they can earn crypto.
The content provided on Coinbase Earn is intended for educational purposes only, and does not constitute financial or investment advice.
Coinbase Earn is subject to and governed by the Coinbase User Agreement and the Additional Terms included on this page (the "Terms"). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Coinbase User Agreement and these Terms, the Coinbase User Agreement controls. More information on geographic eligibility can be found here: https://www.coinbase.com/global
How does Coinbase Earn work?
Anyone can view educational content for Coinbase Earn supported assets. Check them out here:
How do I start earning?
- If you are logged in and eligible, you will be able to start earning crypto immediately.
- If you are logged in but you do not see the option to earn, please follow the instructions on the banner to complete setting up your account. We will email you if you are eligible. Note that this might take some time due to popular demand.
- Note that Coinbase Earn is only available on the web and the Android mobile app currently
- View earnings by going to the asset-specific wallet on Coinbase.com:
- Accounts > Wallet
Why does the value of my earnings go up and down?
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for completing a task is based on the USD spot price of the cryptocurrency at the time of earning. While the total number of tokens you've earned stays the same, the dollar value may fluctuate as the price of the cryptocurrency changes.
BAT task submission not working?
If you run into issues submitting the advanced task on Earn BAT, please try:
- Disconnecting from your VPN, then re-submitting the task
- If you are on iOS, try quitting the Brave app and restarting it
If you encounter any issues, please contact our support team under Subcategory > I want to report a bug.
How do I know this email or social media post about Coinbase Earn is legitimate?
- Coinbase will never ask you to send funds
- Coinbase emails will always come from email@example.com
- Check the URL to make sure it directs you to coinbase.com
- Report any phishing attempts or scams to our team
If you encounter any scams, please report them to our help page.
- In any Coinbase supported country, excluding residents of New York or Hawaii state, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase on Pro or Consumer
- Note that Customers in many of those countries -- namely the United States, United Kingdom, some countries in the European Union (Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden), Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan -- will be able to get instantly verified and start earning immediately, as long as they pass our ID verification processes and meet other eligibility criteria.
- Customers in all other supported countries may indicate their interest and join the waitlist. Due to popular demand in those markets, please note it may take some time to be able to start earning -- even if you are an eligible customer.
- Needs to complete customer and ID verification, and be at the maximum account level
- Meet our internal fraud and compliance-related criteria, including measures related to account uniqueness
- Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for all Coinbase Earn campaigns at any time, and for any reason
- You can earn additional crypto on certain Earn opportunities (if applicable, terms will be set out on the page) by inviting other individuals to the Coinbase Earn opportunity via your referral link.
- You earn crypto only for referred individuals that
- (1) enter through your referral link and accept your invite,
- (2) have, or otherwise open, an eligible account on Coinbase.com,
- (3) are not residents of New York or Hawaii State at the time of task completion, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase Pro or Consumer
- (4) complete at least one task on the Coinbase Earn Page.
- Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for the referral program at any time, and for any reason.
- This offer is limited while token supplies last.
- Coinbase reserves the right to revoke any offer at its sole discretion. Once this offer is terminated or revoked, an invitee may still be able to view the associated content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.