Coinbase Earn is simple, educational, and rewarding. Just by watching a few videos about crypto and completing a short quiz, eligible customers will be rewarded with a bit of that specific crypto!
You can see what cryptocurrencies are currently a part of the program by visiting Coinbase Earn. We add new cryptos on a regular basis.
To be eligible for Coinbase Earn, you must:
1. Verify your personal information (your date of birth and address must be entered and verified).
2. Complete photo verification. Earn requires additional verification, so you might be prompted to complete ID and photo verification when you start an Earn campaign even if you've done so previously (if prompted, select Verify your photo).
3. Live in one of the following eligible countries:Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
We are working hard to add more eligible countries soon.
4. Meet our internal fraud and compliance-related criteria, including measures related to account uniqueness (this is determined by Coinbase).
5. Have only one Coinbase account.
You may be able to start earning crypto immediately if you're signed in and meet the eligibility criteria listed above (note that photo verification may take up to 48 hours). The options available will be shown on the Earn screen.
If you're signed in, but you don't see the option to earn, follow the instructions on the banner to continue setting up your account. If you're added to the waitlist, you'll have to wait to become eligible, which might take some time due to popular demand.
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for completing a task is based on the USD spot price of the crypto at the time of earning. The amount of tokens you've earned stays the same, but the dollar value may fluctuate as the price of the crypto changes.
It's good to double check and make sure the email or post you're seeing is legitimate. Here are a few ways to confirm if Coinbase Earn content is actually from Coinbase.
Coinbase will never ask you to send funds.
Coinbase emails will always come from a valid coinbase.com domain.
Check the URL to make sure it directs you to coinbase.com.
If you encounter any scams, please report them to Coinbase Support.
You can earn more crypto on certain Earn opportunities by inviting others to Coinbase Earn with a referral link. You earn crypto only for referred individuals who:
(1) Enter through your referral link and accept your invite.
(2) Have or open an eligible account on Coinbase.com.
(3) Are not residents in locations where the underlying crypto is not listed by Coinbase.com
(4) Complete at least one task for the specific Earn campaign that they were referred to.
Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for the referral program at any time and for any reason.
Earn offers are limited while token supplies last.
Coinbase reserves the right to revoke any offer at its sole discretion. Once this offer is terminated or revoked, an invitee may still be able to view the associated content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.
Coinbase may receive service fees from asset issuers, such as Compound, in connection with educational content made available on Coinbase Earn.
Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for all Coinbase Earn campaigns at any time, and for any reason.
The content provided on Coinbase Earn is intended for educational purposes only, and does not constitute financial or investment advice.
Coinbase Earn is subject to and governed by the Coinbase User Agreement and the Additional Terms included on this page (the "Terms"). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Coinbase User Agreement and these Terms, the Coinbase User Agreement controls. Learn more about geographic eligibility.