In some cases, emails can take up to 10 minutes to arrive, depending on the carrier. If more than 10 minutes have passed and the email is not in your inbox, it is possible that your internet provider is marking the verification emails as spam.
- Please check your spam/junk folder first. If one of our messages are found in these folders, you should have the option to mark them as "Not spam/junk"
- Add [email protected]se.com to your email contacts or safe senders list
- Change your email settings to save a copy of spam messages, as many providers delete these messages by default before they ever reach your inbox. A quick Google search for How to change my spam settings should produce a guide for doing this. Be sure to include your specific email provider in your search
You may see your filtering options called something different depending on what email provider you use. It could be called "Spam filtering," "junk email filtering," or possibly even just "Filters." Once this setting is changed, you can have the email re-sent from the Coinbase sign in page.
Received email with no verification link
If you cannot find the verification link in your email, it's likely that it is being blocked by your email settings, or by a security filter.
To fix this, please try the following:
- Copy and paste the link into a new tab or window in your browser. This should be the same as if you clicked the link and should resolve the issue
- Add [email protected] to your contact list, then log out of your Coinbase account and then log in again to have a new verification email sent
- Try using a different browser or clearing your browser's cookies and cache. Then log out of your Coinbase account and log back in
- "Enable HTML" in your email settings. A quick google search should provide instructions on how to do this. Once that is complete, log out and back into your Coinbase account as with the other options to send a new verification email
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.