Once logged in to your Coinbase Pro account on the app, you will find the Market Selector Page, Portfolio Page, Orders Page, and Profile Page.
- From the Market Selector Page, you can:
- Select different markets
- View charts, orders, and trade history
- Place orders
- From the Portfolio Page, you can:
- View your wallets, where you can find instructions to deposit or withdraw
- See your portfolio overview, including available balance and owned cryptos
- From the Orders Page, you can:
- See filled and open orders
- From the Profile Page, you can:
- Manage linked accounts and account settings information
The following features are currently unsupported on the mobile app and can be found on the Coinbase Pro website:
Signing up for a new Coinbase Pro account (a browser will open for registration)
Managing address book and whitelisting
Seeing the transaction hash for a crypto transfer
Directly converting USD to USDC. See USD Coin (USDC) FAQ
Placing a Stop Limit Order
Zooming in/out on charts
Accessing advanced charting tools like moving averages and exponential moving average. See the overlay dropdown on the Pro website
Seeing more than 30 filled orders. The app shows up to 30 filled orders on the Trade Page (accessible from the Market Selector Page). The app will show as many open orders as you have
Seeing more than 30 transactions for a given wallet. The app shows up to 30 Transactions in a given wallet (accessible from the Portfolio Page)
How do I manage my login on the app?
After logging in to the app for the first time, you can close and reopen the app without logging in via your iPhone PIN or Face ID. You can log out at any time from the Profile Page.
How do I manage my notifications?
The app does not currently support push notifications.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.