To create an API key unique to your trading account:
- Select the Menu in the top-right corner of the Coinbase Pro dashboard on the website. Managing API keys is not currently supported on the Coinbase Pro mobile app
- Select the API link from the menu
- Under Profile Information, select the API Settings tab, then select + New API Key
- Select your profile and appropriate permissions, create a passphrase, and then enter in your 2-Factor Authentication code
- Finally, select Create API Key at the bottom to make a unique key. The new API key and secret will be displayed on the API Settings page.
Please note that the API secret will be only be shown once, so remember to record your Secret in a secure location. If you lose your API Secret, we will not be able to retrieve it.
For more information about working with our APIs, please see our API documentation here.