Why am I being asked to complete this process?
How do I complete this process?
- Upon navigating to the Trade page, a message will appear stating "Additional information required". Click "Submit ID + Photo Verification" to continue.
- Click "Start verification" to begin the document upload process.
- Select the ID type that you will be uploading.
- Flash will need to be enabled to complete the upload process. If you encounter a pop-up asking you to grant access to your webcam and microphone, click "Allow".
- Use your webcam to scan your ID document.
- Use your webcam to take a photo of your face.
- Allow 2-3 minutes for the verification process to complete.
- If the verification is successful you will be directed to the "Your Documents" page. In the event the upload is unsuccessful, you will be asked to retry the process. Please refer to our Support Center for help troubleshooting and attempt the upload again until successful.
- You are now ready to trade again!
Note: This process can not be completed via our mobile app at this time. Please navigate directly to https://www.coinbase.com/verifications/documents/new using your browser of choice to complete the above steps.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.