To provide an additional layer of security for our customers, Coinbase may delay logins to your account if we don't recognized the Authy device used to generate your 2-step verification code.
If you DID NOT authorize the login attempt:
- Immediately disable sign-in on your Coinbase account using the link in the notification email
- Contact us, being sure to select "Account Hacked" as the Category
If you DID authorize the login attempt:
- Take no action and your 2-step verification device will become trusted in 48 hours
- From the Coinbase login page, use the Verify your identity with a photo ID link to complete photo ID verification. Once completed, you will be able to sign in with this device
- Use a previously-used 2-step verification app to sign in to your account immediately
Please contact us and select the "Account Hacked" category if you ever see any suspicious activity on your account.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.