To increase your buy / sell limits, you may need to complete several of the following verification steps to enable additional account features:
- Verify your account
- Verify your email address
- Verify your phone number
- Complete your personal details
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Add payment methods
- Add bank account details
- Add credit card details
- Add debit card details
- Verify your identity via document upload and/or the ID quiz
- Taxpayer identification number
- Government-issued identification document
- Identity verification by answering a few questions
- Complete a purchase through Coinbase
You may not have to provide all of the above verifications as they can be different depending on your geographic location or account features
If Coinbase cannot successfully verify the authenticity of the information provided, unfortunately you may not be able to access some of our advanced account features or increase your account limits
*Please note - all verifications must be completed via the Coinbase website or mobile apps. Unfortunately we are not able to manually verify identity information at this time.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. What can we do to improve this article?
We’re glad this article was helpful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for helping us improve Coinbase.
Your feedback is appreciated.