A digital representation of a public or private key that is easy to scan by digital cameras.
QR codes are similar to barcodes found on physical products in that they are a machine-friendly way to embody a piece of data.
Coinbase Help Center pages related to 'QR Code'
- Where is my crypto wallet address?
- Where can I spend Bitcoin? - Pay via QR code
- Why did my crypto address change?
- Getting started with your Exchange account
- How to send and receive cryptocurrency
- Getting started with your Custody account
- Adding crypto to my wallet - Transfer crypto to your Coinbase Wallet from another wallet
- Coinbase Wallet extension - Send and receive crypto
- 2-step verification FAQ - How does TOTP work?
- Vaults - How do I send funds to my vault?